Moodle is the University’s Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It provides access to learning materials and activities online. You can access Moodle via MyHope and can also access a cut down version of Moodle from Apple and Android mobile devices using the HopeUni App.
Courses are created in Moodle for your programmes of study. Moodle courses are then populated with learning materials and activities by members of academic and administrative staff who have been provided with access. All students are automatically enrolled upon their Moodle Courses as soon as they are registered for each academic year.
Moodle features include:
• The delivery of content and activities to students
• Collaboration and communication
• Assessments, electronic submission of coursework
• Plagiarism detection using Turnitin
• The management of online learning and teaching tasks