Thursday, 01 March 2018 - Saturday, 31 March 2018
Starts: Thursday, 15 March 2018
This carousel of interactive activities will introduce students to the variety of complex avenues within the Psychology field.
Key disciplines will explore:
• Music and emotion (ages 8+)
• Creative writing (ages 8+)
• Knowledge of space and numbers through interactive workshops (ages 8+)
• Virtual air hockey (ages 8+) • Developing maths skills using a recently developed Psychology app (ages 8+)
• EEG, EMG and eye-tracking demos and 3D visualization of brain anatomy (15+) *
• Measuring aspects of personality with adaptive app technology (ages 15+).*
*Please be aware that the EEG, EMG and eye-tracking demos, 3D visualisation of brain anatomy and measuring personality app workshops will only be available in the 1pm - 3pm session.
|Category:||British Science Week|
|Date:||Thursday, 15 March 2018 - Thursday, 15 March 2018|
|Time:||10am - 12pm or 1pm - 3pm|
|Venue :||Health Sciences Building and Hope Park Sports (HPS 014)|