Upcoming Artstor Digital Library Feature Changes
Artstor are changing some features which may require you to save some of your work in the Arstor Digital Library. These changes are part of the release of an improved platform that will feature a redesigned interface and streamlined features which will include:
- The pausing of the upload and metadata entry functions for Personal Collections between June 1st and early September this year. During this time you will be able to share, download, and save your existing images to groups as usual. However, you will not be able to add new images to your Personal Collection or edit any of the text associated with your existing images.
- Uploading of OIV presentations into Personal Collections will be retired. If you need to share OIV presentations with students, please convert them to PDFs. An enhanced option for exporting your OIV presentations to other formats is being explored and will be available soon.
- Personal notes and instructor notes are being retired. If you need any information saved in your personal or instructor notes, we recommend copying and pasting this information into your image group descriptions by June 1st.
- The citation generator and saved citations will be temporarily removed and added back into the Digital Library after the new release. If you have saved citations that you need, please download them before June 1st.
- Saved searches are being retired.
- The date filter for search results will be temporarily removed in late May (prior to the release of the new site). It will return, with improvements, as part of the updated site this summer.
Please click on this link to see further information about the changes.
Essential maintenance will be carried out on Online Library between approximately 7am and 9am on Sunday 15th October. This will result in our online resources (journals, databases, some ebooks) becoming unavailable during this time.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions or need further support with this please contact: