Hope Works is the Careers & Employability Service's on-campus jobs service. We match students studying at Liverpool Hope with a wide range of part time paid work opportunities, available on campus at Hope Park and Creative Campus.
These opportunities are open to all undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students and the range of opportunities always varies. Previous roles have included Student Ambassadors, Web Developers, Receptionists, Survey Assistants, Catering Assistant, Writing and Study Skills Mentors and Sports Coaches.
Hope Works offers our students fantastic opportunities to:
- Earn a fair wage and supplement their income
- Develop the skills and experience valued by employers
- Gain application and interview experience
- Become more involved in university activities
- Meet other students
Registering & Applying for Hope Works Vacancies
- Register: Log on to MyHope and click Hope Works. Here you can create your online profile to apply for on campus jobs.
- Submit right to work: Visit a Hope Works drop-in session on Wednesday 14.00 - 16.00 or Friday 10.30 - 12.30. You cannot submit right to work documents outside of these times.
- Apply online: Visit Hope Works online to view and apply for jobs. Some of the vacancies receive high numbers of applications, so it is worth having your CV checked by our careers advisers to give you a strong application.