Find Your Course
Liverpool Hope Logo

Request for Transcript of Qualifications for Current Postgraduate Students

Official Academic Transcripts – students currently still on-course

A copy of your Diploma Supplement is provided to your free of charge when you graduate, either on the day of your ceremony if you graduate in person, or sent by post if you elect to graduate in absentia.  Diploma Supplements are also provided free of charge and posted to those students awarded a Diploma or Certificate of Higher Education, or a Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate.

If you require an official academic transcript before you complete your studies, these can be prepared for you at any time. There is a charge of fifteen pounds sterling (£15.00) for the first copy and five pounds sterling (£5.00) for every additional copy requested at the same time*.  You can order as many as you need, and they can be sent to any address.  The fee covers the cost of standard mail/airmail.

Please note that your transcript will only show confirmed results and therefore, provisional results for courses you are currently studying will not show.

If you are a Psychology student, and you need a transcript to confirm your eligibility for Graduate Membership of the British Psychological Society, or the Society’s Graduate Basis for Registration, please contact the Faculty of Sciences and Social Sciences telephone +44(0)151 291 3418 or e-mail

All documents must be ordered and paid for by credit or debit card using our online payment service.

The following products are available:

Product Cost
Official Academic Transcript  £15.00
Additional Official Academic Transcript  £5.00

After adding your products to your shopping basket, you will be asked to provide the following information:

  • Your full name
  • Date of birth
  • Student ID number
  • Full title of course
  • Years of study (e.g. 2011-2014)
  • E-mail address
  • Contact telephone number

Your documents will be prepared and dispatched as per your instructions, normally within 2-4 weeks following the placement of the online order.  Please note that during certain periods of peak activity (e.g. graduation in June, July, December and January), you may experience some delay in this regard.

Frequently Asked Questions...

Q. Which credit/debit cards are accepted on the online payment service?
A. The University accepts Visa, Mastercard, UK Maestro and UK Solo

Q. What results will the transcript show?
A. As you are still studying on course a transcript will only show confirmed results and therefore, provisional results for courses you are currently studying will not show.

Q. Can my documentation be sent to different addresses if I order more than one copy?
A. Yes. If you require documents to be sent to different addresses, please send a follow-up e-mail requesting this to

Q. How will my documentation be posted?
A. All documentation will be sent by standard mail/airmail.

Q. Can I place an order for documentation via telephone or in person?
A. This service is no longer available. We will of course by happy to deal with any queries that you may have via the following contact details:

In person or via post:

Student Administration
Gateway Building
Liverpool Hope University
Hope Park
L16 9JD

By telephone on +44(0)151 291 3331
By fax on +44(0)151 291 3048
By e-mail on

Applying for a Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma

If you are registered for a PGCert or PGDip course, your entitlement to your award will be considered by a Board of Examiners at the end of your course. If you pass the course, and do not transfer to a Masters degree course, you may be invited to a Graduation Ceremony to be conferred for your award (further details about Graduation can be found in FAQ11).

If you are registered for a Masters Degree course, you will only be entitled to a PGCert or a PGDip if you pass sufficient modules for such an award and either officially withdraw from your degree course or fail your degree course. You cannot receive a PGCert or a PGDip in addition to your degree.

If you intend to withdraw from your degree course, you must first complete and submit a Withdrawal from Studies form, available a Faculty Senior Academic Advisor [the Withdrawal process is described in leaflet FAQ 7]. After your application to withdraw has been officially approved, your entitlement to a Certificate or Diploma will be considered on the basis of the credits you have obtained towards your degree.

We will normally compile sets of Certificates and Diplomas once every four months, for mailing to students who had officially withdrawn during the previous four-month period; the documents will be automatically sent to your home address. However, if you need your certification more quickly, either email, telephone 0151 291 3331, or visit the Gateway Service Desk between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays.

If you want a PGCert or PGDip because you have failed your degree, note that the Board of Examiners will have considered your entitlement to a Certificate or Diploma when determining your overall result, and an indication of this entitlement will have been included in the Information Portal as part of the formal publication of your results. Any Certificate or Diploma to which the Board judged that you are entitled will be automatically sent to your home address within two to three weeks of the Board; you do not need to do anything.

Please note that we are unable to send certificates to students who are in debt to Liverpool Hope University or The University of Liverpool until the debt has been paid (this includes Library fines and outstanding loans). To discuss paying any outstanding Library fines, please contact the Library Team on 0151 291 2041, or call into the Sheppard-Worlock Library; for other debts, please contact the Finance Team on 0151 291 3339, or call into the Gateway Building.