Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study at a UK university.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
Science and technology for development
1. Strengthening health systems and capacity
2. Promoting global prosperity
3. Strengthening global peace, security and governance
4. Strengthening resilience and response to crises
5. Access, inclusion and opportunity
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
Please note the CSC funds one-year taught Master’s programmes only and does not fund MBAs and eligible courses but be full-time study only.
More information can be found on the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission website.