Liverpool Hope University is committed to encouraging applications from international students with high academic qualifications who will benefit from study in the UK. Our generous programme of scholarships include the International Postgraduate Scholarships and the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
- Open to Postgraduate Taught (Masters) offer holders.
- Criteria for selection: applicants with high academics and demonstrable social and community involvement.
- Worth 50% of course fees.
- Five International Postgraduate Scholarships available annually.
- Application form must be submitted and selection is by university committee.
Update: Application for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is now closed for September 2013.
- Provided by the Department for International Development and Liverpool Hope University, and administered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission 3 awards are available for MSc Environmental Management, MA Education (various pathways) and MSc Health, Exercise and Nutrition for September 2013 entry.
- Applicants must be from developing Commonwealth countries and fulfill the additional eligibility criteria as deemed by the Commonwealth Scholarship Committee prospectus - for full details of eligibility go to Information for CSS Candidates and download the Booklet for the 2013 Shared Scholarship Scheme. The scholar is selected by University Committee.
- Worth tuition fees, return airfares and other allowances (funded by CSC) and monthly stipend (funded by Liverpool Hope University)
International Excellence Bursary
- Open to Postgraduate Taught (Masters) offer holders
- Criteria for selection: those students who have received equivalent to UK 2:1 or above in their undergraduate degree as recognised by Liverpool Hope University
- Unlimited awards
- Award decisions will be made automatically upon receipt of application to study