2018 Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- 120 - 112 UCAS points
- IB Diploma at 26 points minimum
- 50% in a recognised Foundation Programme
2018 Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- A degree from a recognised institution equivalent to a UK Honours degree
English Language Entry Requirements
Undergraduate English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and no individual score lower than 5.5.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English pass at ISEIII or above
Postgraduate English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English pass at ISEIV or above
Please note that the English language requirements above are applicable to non-EU students who require a visa to study in the UK.
Country-specific Entry Requirements
|Programme||Minimum Entry Requirement|
|Undergraduate (Bachelors, BA, BSc)|
- Diploma d'Ensenyament Professional
- Títol de Batxiller
- Títol de Batxiller Professional
|Postgraduate Taught (PG Dip, MA, MBA, MSc)||
|Postgraduate Research (MPhil, PhD)|
- Entry requirements and application information is available on our Postgraduate Research pages.
We have a number of in-country representatives who can help you with your application. Details are listed below.
Our staff regularly visit schools, colleges and education fairs in your country. Details of upcoming visits are listed below.
Upcoming visits to your country
For 2018/19, our fees for EU students are as follows:
Fees range from £5,200 to £10,500. Please see our postgraduate course pages for specific course fees.
Fees range from £2,160 to £6,680. Please see our postgraduate research pages for further details.