2018 Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- 120 - 112 UCAS points
- IB Diploma at 26 points minimum
- 50% in a recognised Foundation Programme
2018 Postgraduate Entry Requirements
- A degree from a recognised institution equivalent to a UK Honours degree
English Language Entry Requirements
Undergraduate English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and no individual score lower than 5.5.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English pass at ISEIII or above
Postgraduate English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English pass at ISEIV or above
Please note that the English language requirements above are applicable to non-EU students who require a visa to study in the UK.
Country-specific Entry Requirements
|Programme||Minimum Entry Requirement|
|Undergraduate (Bachelors, BA, BSc)|
- Svjedodžba o završnom ispitu (Certificate of Completed Education) – When studied for 4 years or more
- Svjedodžba o maturi / Svjedodžba o državnoj maturi / Potvrda o položenim ispitima državne mature (Matura Certificate / State Matura Certificate)
|Postgraduate Taught (PG Dip, MA, MBA, MSc)|
- A good undergraduate degree
|Postgraduate Research (MPhil, PhD)|
- Entry requirements and application information is available on our Postgraduate Research pages.
We have a number of in-country representatives who can help you with your application. Details are listed below.
Study Abroad Advising Center (UniWorld Hrvatska) – Split branch
Study Abroad Advising Centre(UniWorld Hrvatska) – Zagreb branch
Telephone: +385 98 451 062
Our staff regularly visit schools, colleges and education fairs in your country. Details of upcoming visits are listed below.
Upcoming visits to your country
For 2018/19, our fees for EU students are as follows:
Fees range from £5,200 to £10,500. Please see our postgraduate course pages for specific course fees.
Fees range from £2,160 to £6,680. Please see our postgraduate research pages for further details.