Find Your Course
Liverpool Hope Logo
Section Menu


Funding for academic support (DSA)

If you are a UK student and you need extra support with your studies due to a disability / dyslexia, then we recommend that you apply for the Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSA).

Key facts about the DSA:

  • It’s a grant, not a loan, so you do not have to pay it back. Students usually keep any equipment purchased for them through the DSA.
  • It’s available to undergraduates and postgraduates, whether studying full-time or part-time
  • It is not dependent on your income.
  • It does not affect benefit entitlement.

(If you are not from the UK please contact Student Development and Well-being to discuss funding for reasonable adjustments)