This programme is an initial introduction to management studies and is ideal for those who have just begun their first management role, moving into management in the near future or currently managing their own business and are looking for an introductory programme to help become a more effective manager. The course is also useful for experienced managers who have not previously undertaken any formal management study.
The CMI Level 4 Award covers module 4001, ‘An Introduction to Managerial Style’.
Course length: 7 weeks, one day a week
Cost: £550, £80 CMI Registration fee
This unit is about the skills of effective and efficient managerial style and behaviour, adapting style and behaviour, and managing and behaving in line with organisational expectations.
The unit includes:
• Induction/ Human nature and behaviour in the workplace
• Attitudes, assumptions and managerial behaviour
• Modelling and evaluating management styles
• Management styles and the link with managerial effectiveness
• Matching your management behaviour to changing situations and circumstances
• Management performance and expected behaviour in the organisation.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). Delegates will receive a CMI Level 4 Award in Management and Leadership after successful completion of the course.
+44 (0) 151 291 3843
+44 (0) 771 863 2297