My Future, Our Future can either be undertaken as a single stand-alone workshop or as the first half day session of a six session programme. The elements of this programme have been developed over more than twenty years of consultancy with many businesses, companies and corporations. It has been used to great effect in developing an in-house programme at Liverpool Hope University and is now available to businesses in the North-West region.
The purpose of My Future, Our Future is to help the leader of a business align themselves with the core aims of the business. It is designed for participants to achieve maximum mastery over the processes that can most successfully implement self-development , along with that of their people and products.
Course length: 6 x 3 hour sessions
Cost: Company rates
Real change happens in a business as it successfully aligns every aspect of its processes and behaviour to its core purpose. This requires:
An honest approach to reviewing the connections between who we are, the situations in which we seek to manage change, and our capacity to encourage and influence improvements in business practice
The practice of encouragement as a way of helping staff to reflect on their own experiences of personal, work and community change.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Identify connections between who they are and the situations in which they experience change
• Recognise themselves as people who have a mix of life and professional skills that are valuable to the business, in terms of influencing positive change, so that they align their personal future with the future of the business
• Make decisions about how they can become more effective influencers of change in every aspect of the business
• Understand and apply to their own situation some core principles and practices of how to influence change
• Learn how to share with others the positive influences for change that they recognise within the business setting.
Continuing Professional Development Officer
+44 (0) 151 291 2157
+44 (0) 7740 174027