Additional Government Financial Help 2018/19
Some students may be entitled to extra help towards their living costs. This money does not usually have to be paid back.
Find out more about:
- Up to £21,987 – non-medical personal helper
- Up to £5,529 – major items of specialist equipment
- Up to £1,847 – other disability-related expenditure
Parents' Learning Allowance
- Help for students with children up to £1,669
Adult Dependants' Grant
- Help for students with adult dependants up to £2,925
- 85% off actual child care costs up to a maximum of £164.70 per week for one child and £282.36 per week for two or more children.
More information on this additional financial help is available at www.gov.uk/student-finance
Long Course Loans
Student living away from home :£93.00 per week
Student living at home: £61.00 per week