Information for Schools and Colleges
Liverpool Hope's Student Recruitment team work with schools and colleges across the UK providing a wide range of activities such as:
- providing information, advice & guidance at Careers/Higher Education Fairs
- delivering presentations and workshops at your school or college.
- arranging for our team of student ambassadors to visit your school or college to provide more information on student life and studying at Hope
- arranging for our lecturers to visit your school or college to deliver a subject taster session
- organising visits to our campuses. These can include campus tours, subject taster sessions and a range of workshops to suit your students' needs. .
- Sixth Form induction visits (day and residential) in September
- Subject Conferences aimed to increase student's knowledge of their subject and give them a taste of university life.
- Subject Taster Days in June to develop further understandings of a range of subjects
- Year 12 Summer University (free residential visit for students in sixth form/college)
More information on many of our session can be found below. For additional information or to arrange a visit, please contact:
Undergraduate Recruitment Manager
T: 0151 291 3283
Powered By UniTasterDays.com