Our Transition Activities ran throughout June and July, and covered themes such as Moving to University, Student Finance, Gaining Independence, and so much more!
You can catch up on all of the sessions here:
Week One - 'Perparing for University'
- Welcome to Hope
- Home from home (Northern Ireland)
- Home from home (Isle of Man)
- Home from home (Gibraltar)
- Home from home (International)
- Transitioning to university
Week Two - 'Your Hope Community'
Week Three - 'Finance and Budgeting'
Week Four - 'Careers and Opportunities'
- Preparing for Employment
- International exchanges
- Getting a head start on your career
- My placement year
Week Five - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Week Six - Students' Union (SU)