The School of Creative and Performing Arts regularly organises many Performances and Concerts as well as various professionally and academically focussed symposia and conferences.
Places are available for undergraduate and postgraduate students to attend these events free of charge. Opportunities also exist for students to organise their own performances, exhibitions or events as well as being able to get involved as Student Conference Assistants. For example, the Music Society organises a series of Lunchtime Concerts entitled 'Lunchtime Live' which are held weekly / fortnightly. You can view and enjoy some of these Lunchtime Live concerts via our YouTube Channel.
Some of the events held recently at the Creative Campus include:
- Shanghai Film Week - Film Screenings
- 'Transform' - MA Creative Final Show
- The Big Draw at Creative
- Towards an Aesthetic of Authentiity in Applied Performance
- Professor Stephen Davismoon's Inaugural Lecture
- Gordon Vernick and Liverpool Hope University's Student Concert
- Hidden Histories: Women and Books
- A Seasonal Celebration of Music
- Phil Shotton Quartet ‘Straight Down’ Album Launch and Gig
- Exhibition. The Palestinian Paintins by Israel Zohar
- The Angelfield Festival 2020
- Liverpool International Jazz Festival (LIJF)
This is only a small summary over the last six months of the creative and innovative activity at the Creative Campus which is wonderfully complemented by the professional programme of our Capstone Theatre.