Creative Campus Libraries
The School of Creative and Performing Arts Libraries at Creative Campus.
The Capstone and Cornerstone Libraries remain closed with a book retrieval service in operation on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Books can be collected from the Security Lodge and you will be emailed when your books are ready to collect. You will need your Hope ID card to swipe in. If you would prefer to collect your books from The Sheppard-Worlock Library, please indicate this via the pickup location drop-down menu when placing your request on OneSearch.
All books housed at the Creative Campus libraries and The Sheppard-Worlock Library can be requested via the Request option in OneSearch
For all other library support mechanisms, please see the Using the Library webpage.
Books can be returned in the Out-of-Hours Book Return bin located in the Student Success Zone. If you are unable to access the book returns bin please speak to staff at the Security Lodge.
Socially distanced PCs are available in the Student Sucess Zone which is open 24/7.
We apologise for the inconvenience these reduced library opening hours may cause.
Help from library staff
Library staff are here to help and support you with your studies at Liverpool Hope. For general library queries, please email AskaLibrarian@hope.ac.uk
The Subject Support Points are closed but the below support options are available from your Subject Librarian Angela Duckworth. Please email Angela at email@example.com.
- In person at the Cornerstone Library on Mondays* 9 - 12.30 and 1.30 - 5. You can pop by any time but please wear a face covering (unless exempt). There is an extra PC monitor which allows for socially distant demonstrations. Please do not request books. You must use the Request and Collect Service.
- In person every other Thursday 11-7 at The Sheppard-Worlcok Library (starting from 29th April)
- Online via Zoom. This can occur wherever Angela is based. If you are at Creative Campus and wish to arrange an online meeting, COR003a has been especially designated for this purpose to allow for some privacy.
- Arrange a time by emailing Angela (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Obtain the key from the Security Lodge 10 minutes before the designated time
- Use the PC or your own device to activate Zoom
- The PC has been equipped with a webcam but you will need your own headphones/earphones
- Please ensure you clean all the equipment and the desk area when you arrive and before you leave
- Please return the key to the Security Lodge
- Angela will be working from home 9-5 on all other mid-week days
* In place of the bank holiday Monday on 31st May, Angela will work at the Cornerstone on the Tuesday that week