Hope Works is the on-campus Careers & Employability job service. We connect students studying at Liverpool Hope with a wide range of part-time paid work opportunities, all based on our campuses.
Please note: before you can apply for vacancies through Hope Works you must complete a Right to Work check that confirms your eligibility to work in the UK. Guidance on acceptable documents can be found here, we cannot accept copies. You can bring your documents into the Hub from 30/09/2019 - 11/10/2019 to have your Right to Work check fast-tracked.
The Hope Works opportunities are open to all registered students at Liverpool Hope and the range of roles are varied. Previous jobs have included Student Ambassadors, Survey Assistants, Catering Assistants, Writing and Study Skills Mentors and Sports Coaches.
Hope Works offers students the opportunity to:
- Earn a wage and supplement their income
- Develop skills and experiences that are valued by employers
- Gain application and interview experience
- Become more involved in university activities
- Gain experience to put on your CV
- Meet other students.
Registering & applying for Hope Works vacancies
- Register: log on to MyHope and click Hope Works. Here you can create your online profile to apply for on campus jobs
- Submit right to work: visit a Hope Works drop-in session to have your check approved
- Apply online: visit Hope Works to view and apply for jobs. Some of the vacancies receive high numbers of applications, so apply quickly and have your application checked over by one of the team.
Please note: we are unable to let students know of any job vacancies before they are posted online, and we are unable to source roles for individual students. When a job goes live all registered Hope Works users will be sent an automated email to their student email address.
If you experience any technical problems email Hopeworks@hope.ac.uk.