Who can go?
You will be able to take part in the Outgoing Exchange programme only in your second year of study, providing it will not hinder your studies.
Only students in their second year of study will be able to study overseas. You will have the chance to study at one of our partner universities for either a semester (January to May) or the full academic year, with all academic credits counting towards your degree when you return.
Courses not eligible to study overseas
Every Liverpool Hope student is eligible to go on the exchange programme unless they are studying BA Social Work or BA Primary Education with QTS on the three-year programme.
Social Work students are encouraged to take part in the international opportunities within the department.
Criteria to meet in order to apply:
- You must have at least 70% attendance
- Be of good academic standing and on target to pass the first year of study with A, B or C grades
- Demonstrate serious academic and professional goals for their exchange
- Be engaged in your studies and have active participation in the Hope community
- Be prepared to abide by the rules and regulations of Liverpool Hope University and the host University
- You must have no outstanding debts to the University