The Careers & Employability Team at Liverpool Hope aims to inspire, inform and encourage students by providing up to date information, insight and guidance on careers, employment and further study.
Our services can help you with:
- Finding part-time work, on or off campus
- Work experience, internship and placement opportunities
- Volunteering and skill development through SALA and DofE
- Finding and preparing for graduate level roles
- Researching postgraduate study or research options
- Considering your career options and next steps
- Developing skills and experience that employers look for when recruiting
- Improving your applications, CVs and covering letters
- Interview and assessment centre preparation - including mock interviews and psychometric testing
Use the menu to the left to navigate our section.
Please read our Statement of Service where you can find out what you can expect from us, and our policies on client records and confidentiality of our service.
For further information please read: