Your Mental Well-being Toolkit
If you are worried about your or another Hope student's mental well-being and would like some help, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
Student Space is a website created by Student Minds to support students during Covid-19. However you’re feeling, help and guidance are available. Explore a range of trusted information, phone and text services and tools to help you with the challenges of student life during a pandemic.
Student Development & Well-being Services
Local & National Support Services
Here are several resources from Talk Liverpool to help you maintain your psychological well-being during the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here.
Students can access a range of online support programmes via Silvercloud, a service commissioned by the local NHS services. The support programmes are designed to help you to improve and maintain your well-being by addressing any underlying issues that can negatively impact how you would like to live your life.
Silvercloud is now available for free. You can sign up here, and enter the code 'CMHCP' when signing up for a course. Online courses are available on topics such as stress, resilience, sleep, and COVID-19.
A more detailed list of both local and national support services can be found here.
Support for International Students
If you are an international student and wish to access support in your home country, then please click here to find a list of the support helplines available in your country
Well-being Apps & Podcasts
Look after your well-being, whilst on the go.
- Click here for well-being phone apps.
- Click here for a list of well-being podcasts and other online services.
Mersey Care Life Rooms
Sign up for their free online courses here
Life Rooms also have several online learning videos on a number of topics, including:
- It's a Common Feeling (And That's Fine!): Coping With Stress During Lockdown
- Five ways to cope with studying from home during a lockdown
- Five wellbeing habits I use to navigate self-isolation
- The Three Top Tips from Students for Looking After Your Mental Health during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Student-ing, Parenting and Locking Down During COVID-19
- What to do if you're a student and it's getting all too much
- 5 steps to mental well-being
- Practising Mindfulness
- 10 Stress Busters
- Well-being audio guides
- Student stress: self-help tips
Action For Happiness
These monthly calendars are packed with actions you can take to help create a happier and kinder world. Click the calendar below to download.
Mental Health Foundation
- How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Look after your mental health and wellbeing if you are staying home
- Coping with Coronavirus Anxiety
- Keeping motivated during Covid-19
- Emerging from Isolation - Coronavirus won’t last forever, so how can you prepare?