Students with an inclusive fee package
If you are from a partner university and will be joining us for up to one year of study, please read the information below, where you will find details about arrival, orientation and what is included in your fee package.
Who is this page for?
Students from a partner university on one of the following programs:
• Study Abroad
• Exchange (if living in campus accommodation)
• Christ University Undergraduate (Level H) program
• Indian Partners IMBA 37 week program
• Indian Partners non-IMBA 52 week program
If the above categories do not apply to you, please visit Information for International students.
Arrival Days for 2022/23
Arrival Days are the days when we offer a collection service from Manchester International Airport with staffed ‘meet and greet’ arrangements.
We also offer a taxi pick-up service from Liverpool John Lennon Airport for students flying directly to Liverpool.
Study Abroad and Exchange Arrival Days:
- Saturday 24 September 2022, 8am - 8pm
- Wednesday 4 January 2023, 8am to 8pm
All other programs:
- Saturday 1 October 2022, 8am - 8pm
Arriving at the Airport
- You can book an airport collection on Arrival Day by completing the Travel Survey that will be sent to you by email. Please return this at least one week before your Arrival Day to secure an airport collection
- If you have booked an airport collection and had it confirmed, we will collect you from either Manchester International Airport or Liverpool John Lennon Airport. We will contact you about the meeting point at the airport
- If you are travelling independently and have not booked an airport collection, please read the travel information in the 'Before Arrival' tab HERE. If you need a taxi, you can order a private car to pick you up by calling 0044 (0)151 722 8888 - if you do not have cash, ask for a taxi with contactless payments
- Students arriving on any other day than Arrival Day, or travelling to any other airport should make their own way to Liverpool. You can ask us for travel advice at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students arriving after Arrival Day will miss the international Orientation program, and possibly their School Induction sessions. Please contact email@example.com for help
Arriving at your accommodation - what to expect
When you arrive at your accommodation campus, please go to the Security Lodge for your key. On the official Arrival Day, we will aim to have a member of staff there to meet you who will show you to your room and direct you where to shop for your essential needs. If you arrive in the evening or on a non-Arrival Day, Security staff will show you to your room.
Induction and Orientation
- After everyone has arrived and settled into their accommodation, we will have a ‘get-to-know-you’ welcome party in the evening at Aigburth Park
- On the day after arrival, we will start the Orientation program, including a Welcome meeting, local and city tours, information talks and Library induction
- You can join clubs and societies at the Freshers' Fair
By the time you start class, you will be familiar with the area where you live, travelling on public transport, shopping for food and essentials, the teaching campuses and the students you live with. You will have made friends and be confident to join in clubs, societies and social events.
If you miss the orientation and induction events, we will do our best to bring you up-to-date with essential information and will help you to join your classes as soon as possible.
Accommodation on campus
Your room is included in the fee package. If you have applied for campus accommodation but not received a formal room offer and contract within four weeks, please let us know. If you have not applied, please do so immediately after receiving your course offer, using the ID number/Student Reference number on the letter. You can apply HERE.
If you will be studying with us for less than six months please read the Standard Visitor Visa information.
If you will be studying with us for longer than six months, please read the Student Route Visa information.
Please be sure to read the Information for International Students. This covers everything you need to know before and after arrival.
Before arrival you will be sent a letter (by email) asking you to register for your program - you will be provided with login details to MyHope, the portal to student services and course information.
When you log in to MyHope you will see a menu of blue buttons – click on the SRM tab to find the Registration & Fee Task in the ‘in tray’ – please complete this form until the final page. By registering for your course, you can use the different blue boxes to access your Timetable, the course Moodle (virtual learning environment – click on My Courses) and your student Gmail account.
In the SRM 'in tray' you will also see the Photo Task – please complete this task so that we can prepare your Student ID card for you.
Paying for your program
Please read the relevant fee package details below to check what is included and how to pay:
Study Abroad Fee Package Details
International Exchange Fee Package Details
Christ UG Fee Package Details 2022/23Christ UG Fee Package Details 2022/23
Indian Partners IMBA Fee Package Details
Indian Partners Non-IMBA Fee Package Details
Please note that you should pay for your fees in full before arrival.