How to apply for Exchange in the UK
We want your Liverpool Hope University adventure to start as soon as possible, so we strive to make the application process as quick and easy as possible.
This section provides everything you need to make your application. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have been nominated by your home University/College, we will ask you to complete the application linked below. When we receive your application, we will send you an offer letter by email (please allow two weeks).
The application form is an electronic document, therefore, the only documents we need you to send us by mail are your transcript and the photo page of your passport - please send to email@example.com.
Please be aware that we have the courses you need, as it is unlikely that we will be able to add new courses specifically for you - you can check this at How to create your study plan
The application form
After you have applied, we will contact you about the following:
- your course selections - see How to create your study plan
- your travel arrangements
- general information to help you to prepare.
Fall, double and full year programs starting September 2022
- nominations by partner by end of April 2022
- applications to be completed by 15 May 2022
- an offer will be sent by email by 31 May 2022
Spring program starting January 2023
- nominations by partner by 15 October 2022
- applications to be received by 15 October 2022
- an offer will be sent by email before 31 October 2022.