How to create your study plan
You can select up to four different courses from our course listings - there are lots of subjects to choose from - see the listings below for details.
Creating your plan
1. First read this guidance Creating Your Study Plan Guidance
2. Go to the course lists below to select your courses
3. Complete the Course Selection Form
The courses in our listings are from Liverpool Hope's full Bachelor Degrees - you will study a small portion of the degree for 15 credits per subject.
The following list gives an idea of the subjects areas we offer:
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Management or Marketing Management
- Childhood and Youth, Sociology or Social Policy
- Creative and Performing Arts - Music, Dance or Drama
- Criminology or Law
- Disability Studies or SEN
- Early Childhood or Education Studies
- English Studies
- Film and Visual Culture
- Fine Art, Art and Design History or Design
- Geography, Environmental Science or Tourism
- Mathematics or Computer Science
- Politics or International Relations
- Psychology (limited availability - please check)
- Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Sports Science Studies
For full details of what is available for each subject, see the link to our course lists below:
The course selection form
When you have decided on the subjects you would like to take at Liverpool Hope, please complete the course selection form by the end of June for the Fall Program, and by the end of October for the Spring Program.
- Level C means the course is from year 1 of a Bachelor degree - this is similar to a Freshman year in the USA
- Level I means the course is from year 2 of a bachelor degree - this is similar to a Sophomore or Junior year in the USA
- Level H means the course is from year 3 of a bachelor degree - this is similar to a Senior year in the USA
You will earn UK credits while you study with us - each semester program is worth 60 UK credits, so if you take the double program or the full year program, you will earn 120 UK credits. See below for how our credits convert to your country's system.
The ECTS equivalent of a Study Abroad course at Liverpool Hope is usually calculated by dividing by 2 (1 ECTS credit = 2 Liverpool Hope credits)
The US equivalent of a Study Abroad course at Liverpool Hope is usually calculated by dividing by 4 (1 US credit = 4 Liverpool Hope credits). This can vary by institution so please check with your Study Abroad advisor to check how many credits you will be able to transfer.