International Exchange Fee Package
Please note that the Exchange Fee Package is only payable by students who have chosen to live in Halls on campus.
Students living off-campus
Students who live off campus do not pay fees to the University but should be careful about their personal safety and security and be aware of the additional costs for heating, water charges, WiFi and contents insurance, plus travel to the University.
Students living on campus
International Exchange Fee Package
with shared bathroom
with private bathroom
|Fall Programme - 12 weeks||£1,790||£1,982|
|Spring Programme - 21 weeks||£1,790||£1,982|
|Double Programme - 27 weeks||£3,810||£4,242|
|Full year Programme - 37 weeks||£4,795||£5,371|
The Fee Package is activated when an applicant is offered a place on the Study Abroad Programme at Liverpool Hope University. The fee will only be cancelled if the applicant or Partner institution rejects the course at offer stage.
The Fee Package covers a range of benefits, wrapped up in one inclusive fee and includes:
- Airport collection on Arrival Day
- A bed pack on arrival
- Accommodation at the Aigburth Park campus
- A catering credit
- Some off-campus trips and a residential experience in Wales
- A Certificate in Service and Leadership
- The shuttle bus service to and from the teaching campuses (Hope Park or Creative Campus)
- The services of the support team in the International Hub
- The services of the Residential Life Team and 24 hour security
- The services of our counselling and academic support teams
- Unrestricted use of the Library and IT facilities at all locations
- Unlimited WiFi in your study room and all communal areas
- Free membership of the gym and sports facilities at Hope Park (subject to a single induction fee)
- Free membership of the Liverpool Hope Students’ Union
- Flights and any incoming transport other than the Manchester airport pick-up on Arrivals Day
- Travel insurance and contents insurance for personal belongings
- Medical insurance or medical costs (although Primary Care is free to visitors in the UK)
- Cooking equipment for communal kitchens
- Cutlery and crockery
- Transport back to the airport at the end of the Programme
- Any costs connected to social activity off campus, optional cultural trips or travel plans not organised by the University
- Food costs other than the catering credit (see ‘Catering’ above)
- Cleaning of study bedrooms and kitchens, cleaning products, or personal hygiene items - these are the students’ responsibility
How to Pay the Fee Package
Some Institutions pay on behalf of their students, but if you are responsible for paying your fees, please follow these instructions:
- If you are studying with us for a 12-week Programme, you are required to pay the Fee Package in full before 1 September (for Fall) or 1 January (for Spring)
- If you are studying with us for the Double Programme or the Full Year Programme, you are required to pay 50% of the Fee Package by 1 September and the remaining 50% within three months of arrival
If your University or College pays your fees, we will invoice them and you do not have to pay anything toards the Fee Package (you may have to pay the Accommodation deposit which is separate and refundable after leaving).
To make a payment to Liverpool Hope you should use the Liverpool Hope Bank Transfer (powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions). By using this service you can pay in your local currency from your home bank account so you don't need to worry about exchange rates or bank charges.
If you have any queries regarding this service or your payment you can contact WU Business Solutions' dedicated student support helpline on +44 (0) 1733 871871 or email email@example.com
For further information please refer to the Regulations for Fees and Finance document.
For further information about anything contained on this page, please contact the International Hub:
T: 0044 (0)151 291 3295