Liverpool Hope Logo
Find Your Course


As a Study Abroad Student or International Exchange student, you are welcome to apply for a room in our Halls of Residence at the Aigburth Park residential campus. The Halls are set in private landscaped gardens and there is a wealth of shops, banks, bars and restaurants, plus Liverpool’s beautiful Sefton Park is in the immediate vicinity. There are regular buses or trains into the city centre and we offer a free shuttle bus to your teaching campuses at Hope Park and the Creative Campus.

Aigburth Park residential campus has two Halls: Josephine Butler Hall and St Julies Hall, sharing a community building with computer area and printing facilities, on-site laundrette and large common room with projector screen, vending machines and games tables.

Josephine Butler Hall consists of single rooms in self-contained apartments of between three and five rooms. The study rooms are generous in size and contain a single bed, wardrobe, study area and chair plus an en-suite shower, basin and toilet. Residents share a self-catering kitchen with dining area.

St Julie's Hall consists of single rooms in large self- contained apartments of seven rooms with two shared bathrooms. The study rooms are large and contain a single bed, wardrobe, shelves, a desk, chair and wash basin. Residents share a lounge with TV and a self-catering kitchen with dining area.

Please note that apartments do not include silverware, such as knives and forks, cooking equipment such as pans or dishes, or crockery, such as cups and plates. These items can be purchased locally after arrival and are often available from previous occupants, but will not be brand new.

How to secure your room in Halls

The fee for your room is included in the Study Abroad Fee Package or Exchange Fee Package, however, you have to make a separate application to secure your room. After you have received confirmation of your place on your Progranmme, go to Apply for Accommodation and complete the online form.

The Accommodation Office will send you an Accommodation Contract, which you should accept and pay the Accommodation Deposit (unless your University has a seposit waiver).