How to apply for Study Abroad
We want your university adventure to start as soon as possible, so we strive to make the application process as quick and easy as possible.
This section provides everything you need to make your application. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have been nominated by your home University/College (or have self-nominated), we will ask you to complete the application linked below. When we receive your application, we will send you an offer letter by email (please allow two weeks).
The application form and course selection form are electronic documents. The only documents we need you to send us by mail is your transcript and the photo page of your passport - please send to email@example.com.
Please be sure that we have the courses that you need, as it is unlikely that we will be able to add new courses specifically for you - you can check this at How to create your study plan.
The application form
Please complete this application if you have received an email from us inviting you to apply:
After you have applied, we will contact you prior to your arrival about the following:
- your course selections - see How to create your study plan
- your travel arrangements
- general information to prepare you for arrival
Fall, double and full year programs starting September 2022
- nominations by partner by end of April 2022
- applications to be completed by 15 May 2022
- an offer will be sent by email by 31 May 2022.
Spring program starting January 2023
- nominations by partner by 1 October 2022
- applications to be completed by 15 October 2022
- An offer will be sent by email by 31 October 2022.