Fees and payments
The fees relating to Study Abroad are wrapped up in an inclusive fee package, so that you only have to make one single payment. The package includes discounted tuition, accommodation on campus, a catering card plus a range of other benefits.
|Standard room (shared bathrooms)
|En-suite room (private bathroom)
Fall programme - 12 weeks (20 Sep - 14 Dec 2024)
|Spring programme - 12 weeks (3 Jan - 29 March 2025)
|Double programme - 27 weeks (20 Sep 2024 - 29 March 2025)
|Full year programme - 39 weeks (20 Sep 2024 - 14 June 2025)
Your inclusive fee package
When you accept a place on a Study Abroad program, you automatically accept that you will pay the fee package, which covers a range of benefits including:
- airport collection on arrival day
- a bed pack on arrival
- accommodation in a single room at the Aigburth Park campus
- orientation and city tour
- tuition for up to 60 Liverpool Hope credits for the Fall or Spring program and 120 credits for the Double or full-year program
- a catering credit (worth £420 for the Fall or Spring program and £820 for the double or full-year program)
- a fully catered two-night residential trip to our outdoor center in Wales (shared dorms)
- volunteering opportunities with a Certificate in Service and Leadership
- access to the shuttle bus service to and from the teaching campuses (subject to availability)
- the services of the Global Centre, Residential Life team and 24 hour security staff
- the services of our Counselling and Learning Support teams (advance notice requested for existing conditions)
- unrestricted use of the Library and IT facilities at all locations
- unlimited Wi-Fi in the accommodation and teaching campuses
- membership of the gym and sports facilities at Hope Park (subject to a single induction fee)
- free membership of the Liverpool Hope Students’ Union, clubs and societies
- flights and any travel costs other than the Manchester airport pick-up on arrivals day
- travel insurance and contents insurance for personal belongings
- medical insurance or medical costs (only NHS primary care is available to visitors. Students with a Student Route visa are covered for most NHS services)
- transport back to the airport at the end of the program
- any costs connected to social activities, optional cultural trips or travel plans, that are not organized by the University
- cooking equipment, cutlery or crockery in communal kitchens
- food costs other than the catering card
- personal washing and hygiene items
- cleaning of study bedrooms and communal areas within flats
For further details please go to Students on an inclusive Fee Package.
Accommodation deposit: Please note that there is a separate accommodation deposit of £200 which is refundable after leaving.
How to pay
Some institutions pay on behalf of their students, but if you are responsible for paying your fees, please follow these instructions:
- if you are studying with us for a 12-week program, you are required to pay the fee package in full before 1 September (for Fall) or 1 January (for Spring)
- if you are studying with us for the double or full-year program, you are required to pay 50% of the fee package by 1 September or 1 January and the remaining 50% within three months of arrival.
If your university or college pays your fees, we will invoice them and you do not have to pay anything towards the fee package.
To make a payment: please use this link to the Liverpool Hope Bank Transfer process (via our partners FlyWire or Convera). You can pay in your local currency from your home bank account so you don't need to worry about exchange rates or bank charges.
For further information about anything on this page, please contact the Global Centre:
T: 0044 (0)151 291 3389