Find Your Course
Liverpool Hope Logo
Section Menu

Immigration and Visas


Visa Information for Study Abroad at Liverpool Hope University


Please read all of this information very carefully. There are two types of student visas for the United Kingdom:

Please read the advice at the UK Visa and Immigration website before travelling


Non EU/EEA Single Semester Students:

If you are studying at Liverpool Hope University for one semester, you will need a Short-term Study Visa.  For many students, this can be applied for at the port of entry (UK Immigration Control at the airport - not available at Dublin Airport), but please check your entitlement before travelling, as this does not apply to all countries. To apply in advance for a  Short-term Study Visa click HERE


Non EU/EEA Full Year Students:

If you are studying at Liverpool Hope University for a full year, you will need to apply for the Tier 4 Student Visa


An essential source of information on visa requirements is the UK Visa and Immigration website


Please note:

Whilst we try to ensure the accuracy of the information and advice given, the requirements relating to visas are complex and change frequently. You should therefore check the requirements which apply to you on the UKVI website. The International Unit at Liverpool Hope University cannot therefore accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or error in its information or advise.