Find Your Course
Liverpool Hope Logo

Funding for Care Support

The Disabled Students Allowances (DSA) funding is designed only to pay for academic support needs. Please contact social services in your home area if you require support with daily living, e.g.

  • personal care
  • shopping
  • cooking
  • cleaning
  • laundry

Allow plenty of time for this as Social Services will need to make their own assessment of your care needs. This process can take several months. You may receive Direct Payments from Social Services to meet the cost of care support. Liverpool Hope can provide information about care agencies in Liverpool which you may use to provide the agreed support.

Please contact Student Development and Wellbeing early in the university application process if you have complex support needs so that we can make reasonable adjustments to ensure your needs are met.