Vine App Terms and Conditions
Vine App Online Payments Terms & Conditions
1. All goods are subject to availability, in the event that a product ordered is unavailable, the customer will be contacted for further information. If a suitable alternative cannot be arranged, a full refund will be supplied.
2. The University will use its reasonable endeavours to fulfil and deliver your order within a reasonable time period of the Order Confirmation. If due to exceptional circumstances the University is unable to fulfil your order within a reasonable time period, the University will email or contact you to let you know. Any time specified by the University for delivery or collection of the goods is intended to be an estimate, and delivery will be within a reasonable time.
3. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
4. The goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery/collection. Ownership of the goods will not pass to the Buyer until the University has received cleared payment in full in respect of the goods.
5. Unless otherwise agreed by the University in writing, the price for the goods will be the price as displayed on the University Web Site. Payment must be received in advance in all transactions.
6.Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which the University has already sent you an Order Confirmation.
7. The Site contains a large number of goods and it is always possible that, despite the University's best efforts, some of those listed on the Site may be incorrectly priced. The University are under no obligation to provide the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the University has sent an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as mis-pricing.
8.The Buyer will make all payments due, in advance, under the contract of sale, without any deduction.
9.The University reserves the right to defer the date or time of delivery/collection or to cancel the Contract in the case of any strike, lockout, disorder, fire, explosion, accident or stoppage of or affecting the University's business or work which is beyond its reasonable control and which prevents or hinders the delivery of the goods and/or services.
10.When the Buyer visits this website or sends e-mails to the University, the Buyer is communicating with the University electronically. The University shall communicate with the Buyer by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. For contractual purposes, the Buyer consents to receive communications from the University electronically and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that the University provides to the Buyer electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect the Buyer's statutory rights.
11.All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials on this website are owned, controlled or licensed to the University. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
12.Each right or remedy of the University under the contract is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the University whether under the contract or not.
13.The University may vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes shall be notified on Hope.ac.uk and shall apply to all transactions following the date of notification of change.
14.The Contract will be governed by English Law. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the contract.
Liverpool Hope University, Hope Park, Liverpool, L16 9JD
t: 0151 291 3590
GBP Pounds Sterling
Accepted Payment Cards
Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron
Charities Registration Details
Company Registration Name – Liverpool Hope University
Company Registration Number - 03285547
Place of Registration – Liverpool
Registered Office Address – Hope Park, Liverpool, L16 9JD
Registered Charity Number - 1060579