The information published on these pages shows:
- the number of students who attained a particular degree or other academic award, or a particular level of such an award, on completion of their course with us
It also shows these numbers by reference to:
- the gender of the individuals to which they relate
- their ethnicity
- their socioeconomic background
The tables that inform the following pages can be downloaded as a PDF here: Transparency Tables 2021-22
Liverpool Hope University's Access and Participation Plan can be downloaded as a PDF here: Access and Participation Plan - 2020
Transparency Data - Rounding and Suppression
The data in tables 1a and 1b have been rounded and suppressed as follows:
Numerators and denominators have been rounded to the nearest 10. Where the numerator or denominator rounds to 20 or less, the data will be suppressed with an 'N'.
Percentages will be rounded according to the smallest, unsuppressed denominator with a given mode and characteristic. If the denominator rounds to:
- 50 or less: percentages are rounded to 5%
- 1000 or less: percentages are rounded to 1%
- More than 1000: percentages are rounded to 0.1%
'N/A' is displayed where there is no provision in a given mode or level.
'DP' indicates suppression for data protection reasons. The is applied where the numerator is two or less, or differs from the denominator by no more than two students.
Updated November 2023