We are delighted to welcome you to Liverpool Hope University. Every year, Liverpool Hope hosts hundreds of events and meetings and we pride ourselves on treating all of our guests, delegates and organisers with individual attention and care.
Each campus has a variety of events facilities and guest amenities, designed with delegates in mind. This includes year round accommodation at Hope Park, numerous coffee bars ideal for refreshment breaks, light and airy conference spaces and beautifully maintained gardens to help create an environment conducive to learning and engagement.
Click on Hope Park and the Creative Campus tabs for more information about each location.
If you are unsure which campus the event or conference you are attending is being held at, please contact the event organiser or the Conferencing and Events Team, who will be happy to help.
Please note: Liverpool Hope University is a cashless campus and therefore cash payments are not accepted when paying invoices or at outlets around the University (including bar facility).
Liverpool Hope University is situated in England's North West and is an ideal location if you are travelling from within the UK, Europe, or internationally. Our Hope Park Campus is located in the pleasant Liverpool suburb of Childwall and benefits from excellent public transport, air, car and rail links:
- John Lennon International Airport, 4.6 miles
- Liverpool South Parkway Train Station, 3.0 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Train Station, 4.7 miles
- Liverpool Central Station, 4.7 miles
Hope Park has over 500 parking spaces across several car parks around the campus. You can find more information, including charges on our how to find us page.
Our Hope Park Campus has many facilities to entertain you while you are not taking part in a conference of seminar. These include:
- Catering and Refreshments - Hope Park has several catering outlets and coffee shops, including Fresh Hope and EDEN
- Fresh Hope Shop - open Monday to Friday, offering many general and food items
- Hope Park Sports - a multi-purpose gym
- Outdoor Seating - delegates are welcome to relax and get some fresh air in Hope Park's beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds.
Overnight accommodation is available at Hope Park year round in the new EDEN Suite, for up to 34 guests in 17 double rooms.
750 bedrooms are also available to visitors between June and September each year. These are a mixture of single en-suite and single shared facilities, based in various halls throughout the campus:
- Single En-suite - Wesley, Newman and Teresa Halls
- Single Shared Facilities - Hilda Constance Allen Hall
There are also self catering Lodges, which are ideal for longer stays:
- Lodges - Stand Park Lodge and Taggart Lodge
You can view more information, including tariffs, on the Conferencing and Events accommodation webpages.
Liverpool Hope University is situated in England's North West and is an ideal location if you are travelling from within the UK, Europe, or internationally. The Creative Campus is situated close to Liverpool city centre in Everton and benefits from excellent public transport, air, car and rail links:
- John Lennon International Airport, 8.6 miles
- Liverpool South Parkway Train Station, 6.3 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Train Station, 1.2 miles
- Liverpool Central Station, 1.1 miles
The Creative Campus has a limited number of car parking spaces. If the car park is full, visitors arriving by car may take advantage of utilising the nearby Q Park Royal Liverpool on Epworth Street (L6 1LY)
Coaches are able to park on the roadside next to the Creative Campus to drop off and collect delegates.
You can find more information, including charges, on our how to find us webpage.
There are several amenities to entertain guests and delegates during and after conferences:
- Catering and Refreshments - Event organisers usually arrange for delegates to take refreshments and food as part of the event, however, visitors are very welcome to use the Cafe 1846.
- Outdoor Seating - delegates can relax and get some fresh air in Angel Field, a beautiful Renaissance style garden at the heart of the Creative Campus.
- Entertainment - The Capstone Theatre is located in the Capstone building at the Creative Campus, offering delegates the chance to make more of their visit by staying to watch a performance.
En-suite single bedrooms are available to visitors and conference delegates between June and September each year. You can view more information, including tariffs, on the Conferencing and Events accommodation webpages.