Where to eat
You’ll never go hungry at Hope Park, as we have a wide range of restaurants and cafés on campus serving everything from sandwiches and noodles to carveries and cake. They are the ideal place to relax, meet up with friends and enjoy good food!
Our Place Bar + Kitchen
Serving everything from hand-stretched pizzas cooked in our authentic pizza oven, to succulent burgers and freshly prepared salads, Our Place is a great place to hang out between lectures or unwind at the end of a busy day.
Fresh Hope Food Court
Fresh Hope is the largest eating place on campus, offering a wide selection of hot and cold breakfasts and lunches:
- Breakfast: traditional and continental hot and cold breakfast items available daily
- Street Food Counter: enjoy the delights of some of the most popular street food dishes from around the world
- Veggie and Vegan Bar: a daily selection of dishes suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Deli Sandwich Bar: savour a hot or cold sandwich made the way you like it
- Noodle Bar: freshly prepared with your choice of noodles, fillings and sauces
- Salad Station: a selection of freshly prepared salad items, jacket potatoes, soups, yoghurts and desserts
Fresh Hope Shop
The Shop, located within Fresh Hope, sells a full range of items you would find in any convenience store: sandwiches and meal deals, newspapers, frozen and chilled food, confectionery and snacks, as well as all the essential household items every student needs. The shop also sells delicious frozen yoghurt with your choice of tasty toppings.
Fresh Hope Starbucks
Located within Fresh Hope, Fresh Hope Starbucks is the ideal place to catch up with friends or enjoy an informal meeting with a lecturer or colleague. The coffee shop proudly serves a full range of Starbucks coffees, teas and cold drinks, as well as a wide range of cakes, sandwiches, toasties and paninis.
The EDEN Café, located on the first of the EDEN building, offers a full range of freshly brewed coffees and teas, cakes, sandwiches, toasties and paninis, and fresh fruit smoothies.
Chapters Café is located within The Sheppard-Worlock Library at Hope Park and sells a full range of freshly brewed coffees and teas, cakes, sandwiches, toasties and paninis.