Our campuses are vibrant, engaging and beautiful places. We pride ourselves in offering modern and safe environments for our students to enjoy. This page introduces you to the different areas within the University that are key to a successful life on campus.
Our Residential Team is part of Student Life, and are here to support you during your time in halls. All of the team are recent Hope graduates or current students, and can help you with accommodation queries, the transition into higher education, as well as supporting you with:
- Generally helping you settle in and welcoming you to your halls.
- Advising you on the all the practical questions you may have, including shopping, transport, where to get advice.
- Academic support.
- Signposting you to appropriate mental health and wellbeing support.
- Social activities, in halls and across the campus.
- Resolving any issues that may occur with your flat mates.
The team will be visible around campus, so do say hello and ask them for help when you need it.
We look forward to welcoming you.
For latest updates about upcoming events and reminders about what is coming up, be sure to follow us on Instagram
Hope Park Emergency
0151 291 3800
Creative Campus Emergency
0151 292 3700
Aigburth Park Emergency
0151 291 3095