Welcome to Liverpool Hope University. If you are a new member of staff or have joined us as a student, this page tells you everything you need to know about getting started.
Where can I find a PC?
There are Open Access PCs in many locations around the three campuses. Further details are available here.
Does the University have its own Wireless service?
Yes - the University uses the eduroam service. Click here for further details.
What are my responsibilities?
Whenever you logon to the University network, you are agreeing to:
- Use the service in a responsible, ethical and lawful manner
- Not do anything which might be to the detriment of other users
If I am using a University machine, how do I save my work?
There are two options:
- On your personal I: drive
- On your USB memory stick
NB: Please be aware that if you save any work on the C: drive of the machine (e.g. in My Documents), this will be irretrievably lost when the machine is logged out.
Where can I print?
There are a number of printers across all three campuses. Please see our printing page for further details.
How do I add print credits? (Students Only)
- Web top-up via MyHope
- Cash top-up at a print credit station:
- Sheppard-Worlock Library
- Student Success Zone (Creative Campus)
What do I do if I have forgotten my Password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password link in the MyHope login box
- It will ask you for your email address
- It will then ask you to answer two security questions
- You will then be able to input a new password which will come into effect within a couple of minutes
Who do I talk to if I have a problem?
- If you cannot access an IT service – contact us
- If your student record is incorrect – contact Student Administration
- If you have financial issues - contact Student Finance
- If you have issues with accessing academic content – contact your Faculty
How do I contact IT Services?
In person: visit IT Services Help Point, 1st floor in the Sheppard-Worlock Library (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm)
Phone: 0151 291 2100