Our GEMS Scholarship is available for new students joining Liverpool Hope University from GEMS institutions, and is worth 50% off 1 year of tuition.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be a current student at a GEMS Education School
- hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate degree at Liverpool Hope University
- meet all conditions of your offer
- be a self-funded student
- hold overseas fee status
All applicants to Liverpool Hope University who meet the above requirement, will be automatically issued with the GEMS Scholarship upon acceptance of study.
- The GEMS Scholarship is not offered in conjunction with any other available scholarship, bursary or discount for international undergraduate students
- The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount only
- Eligible students will receive 50% off one year’s tuition fee, spread across three years of undergraduate study.
- First year students will receive a £1,100 tuition fee discount, second year students will receive a £1,700 tuition fee discount, and final year students will receive a £2,900 tuition fee discount.
- Students who defer entry will no longer be in receipt of the scholarship
- Applicants are required to pay £3,000 deposit in order to receive Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). The Scholarship will only be awarded following this, and does not replace the deposit requirement.