Liverpool Hope Logo
Find Your Course
Section Menu

Staff Expenses

If you need to claim anything on staff expenses, this page explains how you go about doing so.

Travel and associated business expenses incurred by staff as part of their work for the University can be reimbursed by completing a Staff Travel TRAV D form (travel and subsistence claims) and forwarding to the Finance Office, FML002.

Note that the cost of commuting between home and work does not count as a business travel expense.

To be reimbursed within the current month forms must be received in the office by 4pm on the 8th of that month. This will then be paid directly into your bank account together with your monthly salary on the 20th. Claims received after the 8th will be processed in the pay run of the month following.

Any discrepancies on expenses can be discussed with Julie Skinner on Ext. 3056.

Smaller Claims Under £100

If your expense claim is for less than £100, you would like it reimbursed immediately and you are happy to be reimbursed in cash, then complete a Petty Cash Reimbursement form. Once approved, please take it to the cash desk in the Gateway Building.